Friday, September 23, 2016

Kim Kardashian Says She’s A Fan of Taylor Swift.....Yea Right!



Kim Kardashian has denied there is any bad blood between her and Taylor Swift, calling herself a fan of the singer.



Earlier this year, Kim K and Taylor Swift were embroiled in a feud over the lyrics to Kanye West’s ‘Famous’.The track, which features on West's 'The Life Of Pablo' album, made headlines upon its release with the lyric: "I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex / I made that bitch famous".

Kim eventually shared a recording of West speaking to Swift about the line after the singer denied she approved the lyric and accused her of “playing the victim”.

Recently, Kim downplayed the incident saying that never intended to criticise the singer. She was quoted as saying "I never publicly talk bad about people. I still don't feel like I have. I'm being honest. I'm a fan. I like her music. There was no shade,”

Kim also revealed that Taylor’s friends confronted her about her comments but refused to mention who.


Read More Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment