Friday, September 23, 2016

Fan Pays $25,000 To Look Like David Beckham But.... He should Ask for A Refund



There are fans and then there are people like 19-year-old Jack Johnson, who adores former soccer star David Beckham so much that he was willing to drop over $25,000 on plastic surgery to look like Beckham and, uh, he might want his money back.



 According to the fan,"I have had my teeth done, my lips, Botox and other treatments. I started two years ago and it just built up. I really like David Beckham. He is great. I like his luxury lifestyle. I wanted to look like him since two years ago or so. I have copied his hair and changed that when he has had new haircuts."

"So I must have spent around £20,000 ($25,921) in total. It’s a lot of money."

Well......I think he should ask for his money back as I cannot see any resemblance at all

The picture above shows the real David Beckham and please see pics of Jack below






Read More Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment