Friday, September 9, 2016

Pep Guardiola Says He Will Have A Glass of Wine With Mourinho....LOL... I Am Waiting For The Day













Pep Guardiola played down his rivalry with Jose Mourinho on the eve of the Manchester derby, insisting their relationship is “correct” and that he will be happy to have a glass of wine after United play City.The dynamic between the two men – formerly colleagues at Barcelona, and then bitter rivals on either side of the clasico divide – has dominated the build-up to Saturday’s early kick-off at Old Trafford.

But Guardiola says their relationship is cordial and that their feud has cooled since they competed against each other in La Liga.
According to Uncle Pep " I said it many times – I have a lot of respect for Mourinho, I always try to learn from all of my colleagues – it’s the same with him. The rivalry is more from the media and we can’t control that."

“He was my coach, my assistant coach with Sir Bobby Robson. OK, the last period at Barcelona and Real Madrid was not easy for both of us but we met each other two, three weeks ago at the manager’s Premier League meeting.We spoke fluently with Ronald Koeman and Tony Pulis. It was correct, so that’s all.   
   
“Of course I’ll accept a glass of wine after the game if he invites me.” 

On his not so good relationship with Ibrahimovic, Pep was quoted as saying  "I have a lot of respect for what Zlatan has done for football. He’s one of the best players and of course the best players impact the way they arrive in the clubs with the talent immediately. Some players have to understand the league - the best players do it quickly and he’s one of the best ones."



Source: Eurosport























No comments:

Post a Comment