Friday, September 23, 2016

Kim Kardashian Says Her Nose Looks Small Because of Contouring And Not A Nose Job



From her breasts to her bottom, there is no part of Kim Kardashian that hasn't been the subject of plastic surgery rumours.



Now the reality star is addressing the latest reports - denying that she has had a nose job.

'People think I’ve had my nose done. I haven’t,' she tells the autumn edition of Wonderland magazine, on whose cover she stars.

Kim, whose father was of Armenian heritage, even told the magazine that she felt her nose made her look more 'ethnic'.'I used to hate this bump on my nose, she said in the interview. 'Hated it. Now I love that it makes me look more ethnic.'

According to Daily Mail, Kim also opened up about life with Kanye West. As a father, she says, he is 'hand's on, but he’s not a night guy'and while he is 'great' with three-year-old North, babies are not really his thing.

When Kanye was asked by Kim to watch Saint, she found the father sleeping on their bed.'I’m like, "That’s not how this is supposed to go!"'

And Kim also admitted life isn't always easy with Mr West.She was pregnant with their daughter North and 'miserable' while he was recording the Yeezy album in 2013, she shared.

'He had this aggression. You can hear it. He wasn't used to this life with me,' she explained.He was super famous before, but the paparazzi life is a different world.'



Read More Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment